Polish Translation Services
Our professional Polish translators have the necessary experience and qualifications to translate any document from English to Polish, Polish to English or any other of over 180 languages we support. Our native Polish translators can handle any specialist document such as:
The eCommerce market in Poland is estimated to be worth £5 billion, a 15% growth from last year
Preparing your document for Polish Translation
There are a few things that should be considered when preparing your document for Polish translation:
- The output text will most certainly be longer than the source text
- Polish words tend to be longer than English ones
- About 20-30% more space should be allowed for a Polish translation
- Polish sentence structure is different from English, and requires many alterations in translation
Why choose us?
At Capita TI, we provide a F.A.S.T. service, no matter the language or content type:
- Fast – you want your documents to be translated with a quick turnaround to ensure that you’re serving your global customers as quickly as possible
- Accurate – there’s no room for error when it comes to your business’s reputation, that’s why we only use professional, native translators
- Secure – our fully secure translation management system and ISO approved processes ensure that your data and content is kept safe.
- Twenty-four-seven – you don’t always know when a need for translation will arise, so our global offices cover multiple timezones.
Please note that we do NOT provide translation for personal documents, such as birth, marriage or death certificates.