SmartMATE crossConnect is a connector which links the Across translation management system (TMS) with Capita’s secure machine translation (MT) solution, SmartMATE MT. SmartMATE MT is much more than a standard MT solution; it allows Across users to gain access to manufacturing domain specific engines, as well as the capacity to build, manage and train your own engines.
Your specific SmartMATE engines are set up within a secure Capita environment and accessed by Across through the crossConnect for External Editing module.
1. Translation projects are created in Across in the usual way
2. Translation Memory matches are applied
3. Project XLIFF files are packaged, encrypted and sent to the SmartMATE service
4. The packages are decrypted and sent to private SmartMATE engines for translation
5. The translated packages are encrypted and sent back to the Across system
In order to run the SmartMATE crossConnect software successfully, you will need to install it on a machine with the following specifications:
This machine will also need the following software packages installed:
In order to download the software to start your 30 day free trial, please complete the following short form.