Health and Pharmaceutical Translation Services
Pharmaceutical and medical translation is a highly specialised discipline and should only ever be carried out by suitably qualified translators. That’s why we only ever use specialist translators who have demonstrable experience in your particular field who are also highly vetted and quality controlled.
Knowing a foreign language alone is simply not enough. The plain truth of translation is that a text must be understood before it can be translated.
Here at Capita TI we have a proven track record in delivering high quality translations in tight timescales, for life science and healthcare related content such as research documents, data sheets, software user interfaces, user guides, research reports, device help systems, and eLearning courseware.
Documents for Pharmaceutical translation
The scientific translation and localization projects we manage typically relate to the following topics:
- Clinical Trials
- Pharma regulations
- Product licensing
- Marketing and user manuals
- Summary of product characteristics (SPC)
- Pharmaceutical catalogues and brochures
- Medical device documentation and help systems
- Scientific research reports
- Medical device packaging & labelling
Regardless of the subject area of your documentation we are able to provide translation services in over 180 languages in a timely and cost effective manner.
We can work across a variety of sectors and areas, leveraging specialist knowledge from our qualified, native linguists. We’ve previously translated content for:
- Electro diagnosis
Why choose us?
- Access to translation technology. As we work with you on projects, we are able to build a glossaries and translation memories which are tailored to your industry company, reducing cost and time to market.
- Specialist linguists. Our translators are all experts in particular industry sectors, with years of experience in professional translation. We ensure that your projects are delivered by native-speakers with relevant, in-depth technical experience.
- Security of translation projects. As we are part of the wider Capita group, you benefit from robust governance, security policies and ISO accreditations. We use secure systems to ensure that your content to be translated is kept as safe and confidential as possible.
- Accurate translations. We build quality checks into every major point in the translation process to ensure that the translations we deliver to you are as accurate as you need them to be.