Capita Translation and Interpreting (Capita TI) will join over 400 members of the Ektron CMS user community, as well as partners and business leaders at the forefront of web content management, digital marketing, social media and mobile web technologies, at this year’s Ektron Synergy conference, in Boston USA – taking place on 4-6 May. Attendees will have the chance to speak to representatives from Capita TI about our partnership with Ektron, and how we can help your business improve its international outreach through simple to manage localization services.
Capita TI is a proud Gold Sponsor of this event, and we will be on hand to provide you with valuable insight into our new CapitaConnect solution.
The Ektron partnership with Capita TI offers customers the ability to communicate web content in multiple languages via our new widget, CapitaConnect. We are able to provide seamless content delivery direct from the Ektron CMS to our advanced, secure, multi-language translation management systems.
Ektron users can send content to Capita TI as individual files or grouped together in batches. Translation costs are managed through the provision of near real-time quotes from within the widget, which also includes standard accounting options such as choice of billing currency and purchase order support. This improves the speed of delivery and receipt of translation files, reducing manual processes and optimising the entire website localisation procedure.
The benefit to the Ektron user is that their web conversion rate can be improved by ensuring accurate and relevant multilingual content is targeted to their site visitors.
Through the Ektron 9 and Capita TI integration you can benefit from:
– Direct access to one of the world’s Top 25 Language Service Providers, and the fastest growing LSP in the world.
– The ability to translate content quickly, seamlessly and accurately directly from your Ektron workspace.
– Integrated quote and approval process.
– Reduced translation turnaround times through Capita TI’s automated workflow process.
– Enhanced security through direct https file transfer.
– Increased process transparency via the Capita TI translation workflow portal.
– Access to detailed reports on spend-level, quality statistics and other key metrics.
– Support for Ektron’s Managed Cloud offering.
– Use the online and in-context review tools.
If you are one of the luck few attending the event, come and visit us on stand 21 or keep in touch with our activity at the show by following us on Twitter, or use the hashtag #capitabuzz