Quality Assurance (QA)
Brands are about consistency and we aim to deliver consistent, high-quality translation and interpreting projects so that you can communicate with your customers, contacts and stakeholders around the globe. All linguistic quality assurance steps are performed by our qualified linguists or testers, not by the original translators.
Our capability is underpinned by our quality accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 (quality of language services)
- ISO 27001 (information security) for intellectual property and data protection
- ISO 14001(environmental management)
I just need a document translated – what does QA mean for me?
It means we have a tried and tested process for:
- analysing your document
- identifying the best translation option for you
- ensuring the text reads correctly in the foreign language
- dealing with all formatting requirements you have for the finished text
- hitting your deadline
I want one provider for all my language requirements – what does QA mean for me?
It means we will tailor the end-to-end processes for:
- making sure we understand your operations, language and style
- receiving and managing your assignments securely
- gathering feedback on our work using bespoke quality metrics or in-house reviewers if you wish
- ensuring transparency on who has commissioned which assignments and on invoicing
- guaranteeing all bookings benefit from rates negotiated at global level
- reviewing our performance with you regularly e.g. via Quarterly Business Reviews
Download white papers on this topic
The conundrum of Quality, Time and Cost in the Language Services Sector
The benefits of a centralised approach to localisation